Allison B Crain
(877) 646-0326 (Toll Free)
Allison B. Crain is admitted to practice law in New York (1990) and North Carolina (2009), her practice presently is in New York.
"Earlier in my life, while working in finance, I felt compelled to change careers to law since it is more people oriented. My practice has primarily been concentrated in real estate. Due to the recent economic climate my office has been providing more mortgage foreclosure resolution services than transactional real estate. Today we offer a full range of legal services for families and small businesses.
The practice of law has given me the vehicle to help many clients reach their objectives. We also provide support for the resolution of their legal situations. My trusted legal assistants are primarily bi-lingual and have been with me for many years. We pledge to provide professional compassionate legal services in a practice that is non discriminatory and inclusive toward all. From my clients I have received a great gift, their continued trust and loyalty through the years."
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Loan Modifications
- Foreclosure Defense
- New York, 1990
- North Carolina, 2009
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York
- J.D. - 1988
- Fordham University, New York, New York
- M.B.A. - 1986
- SUNY at Stony Brook, Stony Brook, New York
- B.A. - 1982
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Human Rights Campaign, Member, 2006 - Present
- Long Island Board of Realtors, 2006 - Present
- Suffolk County Bar Association
Pro Bono Activities
- Foreclosure Advocate for Homeowners, 2009 - Present
- South Shore Premiere Homes - Broker